What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Garden dinner

The kids decided that dinner should come from the garden tonight. The kids went out and picked some corn, and as they husked it we realized it wasn't quite ready. There were a couple ears that were good but most were not full grown. I guess we still could have eaten them (and I saw a couple kids walking around the yard eating corn off their cobs). Anyway, they picked carrots from Ben's garden, and a large cucumber from Xiomara's. We cooked the corn, prepared the other veggies and I cooked some eggs (from our chickens, of course), so we had a very fresh dinner! We are all very excite to have more corn because it was delicious!






1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

how fun! what you grow tastes the best! also everyone looks soooo old!