What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

In preparation...

for pictures I wanted to take of the kids at the beginning of school, I gave Ben a hair cut. He said he wanted a #2 on the bottom and a #5 on the top. I have been doing the top with scissors because he has had it longer for a while but that's what he said he wanted. This was taken part way through, with the front middle portion still really long. I thought it might be fun to leave it and spike it up, but his Dad said no way. I didn't really want it anyway. We cut it all and Ben said he thought it would be a little longer. Oh well, it'll grow out.
 
I didn't know he was making faces, and Kevin just kept taking pictures. Imagine my surprise when I looked back over the pictures and saw these. What a silly boy!


No comments: