What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

18 months old!

She is such a sweetie! She gets into lots of things that she knows she shouldn't. She understands so much and tries to communicate in her own language. She is strong, happy, loving, and wonderful. I'm pretty sure I say this about all my kids at this age. She feeds herself, with guidance. She will eat most anything. We still have her on soy milk but I'm adding whole milk a little at a time to see how she does. She loves to see her picture after I have taken it, and that's why she keeps pointing at me in the pictures. She loves playing outside, sliding, swinging, putting anything in her mouth, playing games or reading books. She is now legal to go to nursery at church - she has been going for the past three months because we have awesome nursery leaders and Harmonie is just such a great kid!

 







No comments: