What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Go Little One! Go!

The kids were enjoying their time outside and I was enjoying my time inside. Emily came in all excited and said I had to come see! When I didn't respond right away, Emily continued to explain that she had gotten a bike for Domonique, put training wheels on it and helped her start riding. She was very excited for her little sister! I did go out and Domonique was very excited to show me her new skill! It was so cute and awesome to see her on the bigger bike! That's all she wants to do now, ride her bike when she goes outside! What fun! You gotta love sisters! (Notice in the first picture she has her tongue sticking out because she's concentrating. It's a family thing.)
 






No comments: