What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Torture the Pig.

Before dinner tonight, Kevin and I were doing the dishes that had piled up from breakfast and lunch. (I'm not one who does them right away, unfortunately.) Kemiah was standing in the kitchen doorway and asked her dad, "Do you want to snuggle?" Sweet, right? He said "not right now" because he was helping with dishes. There was a pause, then she asked, "When can you torture the pig?" I laughed right out loud and Kevin got a big smile on his face. You see, Kevin's nickname for Kemiah is Pig. So, she was asking him to come and play with her. It was so funny! He had to give in and went and played with her, and snuggled because he is really tired right now. It was a really great moment that I wanted to remember forever.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

so funny. and clever. those little girls know how to work their daddy! :)