What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Lost #2

Kemiah really likes having a loose tooth. The minute it's a tiny bit loose she wants me to feel it. Then she'll remind me about it every day, two or three times throughout the day. It's never loose enough at the beginning but she just keeps showing you that she has a loose tooth! So was I surprised when she came to me and said, "My tooth came out!" But it wasn't loose enough, how did you? Then she tells me the story...
 


She was playing with Xiomara. Unfortunately, she decided to put the scarf they were playing with in her mouth. Xiomara decided to pull a bit hard to try and tug it away, but Kemiah didn't let go. Well, it eventually came down to who would hold on and Kemiah lost because her tooth came out and it was a bit painful. She was so excited! Silly girls!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

love that they are next to each other-- the perfect gap!