What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Other happenings on this date...

Since I was outside taking pictures of Domonique and her awesome bike riding skills, I decided to capture a few other happenings as well.
 
Marissa was so excited that she caught this little field mouse. It was so little and she wanted to keep it as a pet. She did just that for about an hour (not really sure how long she kept it) but I heard she fed it corn and other things before letting it go. She loves animals, and rodents.
 

 
Ben was enjoying the sunshine as he practiced using the bow and arrows that Pepere gave him. He uses a box, with his own target drawn onto it. He has improved and really enjoys it. The only down side, he says, is that the string of the bow keeps hitting his arm so he has a sore spot. He'll figure something out because he's creative and inventive.




 
I also noticed this bee on the little wild flowers in my yard. Just thought I'd toss that in for fun.

No comments: