What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Can you do this?

We were sitting down for our nightly routine.
This is what Harmonie decided to do.
 






I had to stop and take pictures because she was just so cute! I thought I needed to capture the moment in time when she could fold herself in half - her feet can touch her head. I know all babies/toddlers can do this, but I don't know if I've ever captured it before. She was just so happy and didn't care that it was a little odd to the rest of us. Even if I could fold in half, my legs are too long and my feet don't touch my head. She started to get a little concerned that we were paying so much attention to her, as you can tell in the pictures. What a sweet, fun little girl!