What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wow! I'm home!

We had our last summer vacation and I'll post about that later.
Just thought I'd let you all know that it is hot and humid, here in Michigan.
We got in last night and the kids were sweating just being in our non-air conditioned home.
We turned the a/c units on in our bedrooms, unpacked the car, ate dinner, showered the sweaty kids and put them to bed.
Today I have to take the fans around the house with me because I can't stand  being without the air flow!
This totally reminds me of island life.
I hope this heat wave ends soon so that we can be more comfortable.
We'll be moving the extra a/c unit to the school room so that we can finish up school. Yikes!
Anyway, we are well and glistening and working hard!

No comments: