What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Frustration

Back in June I went on vacation with my kids. I took my laptop, thinking I would do some blogging while I was away. Unfortunately, I didn't have WIFI so I never took the computer out. When we got home, I turned on the laptop and it wouldn't go past the "Starting Windows" screen. It won't do anything. It is now at a repair place in hopes that they can get it to work - or at the very least recover all my pictures and data! Needless to say, I have been at a loss. We have other computers, but they are not MINE and so it's hard to work on them. I have decided that I need to do something before it is too late so I'm letting you know (if anyone really cares) that I have posted lots (or am in the process of doing so) but I put them in the date that they originally happened. So you'll have to look back into June and July as I add two trips, a birthday, camping and so forth. I sure hope my laptop will be fixed soon!

No comments: