What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

So seriously funny and awesome (if it works).

The last few days Domonique has been saying something really great!
"I'm three. I don't need a fier."
That's short for pacifier.
Her sister Emily told her, and she has stated it many times,
now that she is 3 years old, she doesn't need a pacifier.
I'll take her to bed for nap time and she'll remind me.
When she goes to bed at night, she reminds me.
The only down side is that she doesn't go to sleep very quickly.
Nap time may no longer happen for her because she is trying to stop using her pacifier.
I guess that's okay because then maybe she'll go to sleep faster at night,
even without the pacifier!
Way to go little one!

No comments: