What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Passed out BABY!

Today was the library's last summer activity, so I took the kids. We watched a woman play the accordion and sing songs. I couldn't believe my kids - most sat in the chair at the back of the room and they read books off the table about music and nursery rhymes. No one sang along, except me because I was entertaining Harmonie and Domonique. I had a good time. Anyway, Harmonie fell asleep in the car on the way home. She didn't get her nap today so she was really out. She stayed asleep as I got her out of her car seat and carried her into the house. She stayed asleep as I laid her on the couch. She stayed asleep as the kids and I ate dinner. Oh no! She was really out. I didn't let her sleep very long but it was really hard to wake her up. Of course, when it was time to put her to bed tonight, she wasn't ready. Oh well. She sure was cute and it was really hard for me not to swoop her up into my arms and snuggle with her while she slept. I would have joined her in dream land!
 



No comments: