What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Here's her first!

So, Kemiah finally had a loose tooth. She kept asking me to pull it but it wasn't loose enough. Finally when it was loose enough, I told her to pull it herself. What a great mom I am! She told me she didn't know how, so I told her to get a tissue, grab onto the tooth with the tissue, and pull. She only had to try it twice and the very loose tooth came out. She was so proud of herself, and very excited that she had lost her first tooth! Way to go!


 
Before she pulled her tooth, she wanted me to take a picture of her doll, Charlie. I told her I wanted her in the picture as well, so here she is with her little baby!

No comments: