What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What did you say?

Here are some funny things my kids have said recently. It is probably better if you hear them so try hard to picture them saying it.

B - Not even close, kid. (Xiomara had just said Christmas was soon.)

M - Of course... (She says it all the time, Of course you did, of course I did, of course it is...)

E - When I lose a tooth I'm going to tell you guys. (She said this as if the other kids have been keeping their lost teeth a secret.)

X - Mom, don't kill the fly, it's the Lord's pet. (How do you respond to that?)

K - Ben drank all hims fizzy. (She was trying to drink the rest of her pop and since we don't normally drink pop, she was having a hard time with the carbonation.)

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Too cute and funny! I laughed especially hard at Xiomara's comment!