What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best Friends




I have watched them the past few days and have really enjoyed seeing them get along so well. They truly are best friends. It really is great that they can enjoy being together, pretending together, and all that other stuff.


Update: Just thought I'd add this one in for good measure. I was looking through some old photos and found this one. It just goes to show... I hope they will always be good friends.

4 comments:

Tamara and Stephen said...

//those pictures are so cute. Your kids really are the best! Have a great week!

Chelsie said...

This post is too cute! It's so great that they are such good friends!

The Fredericks said...

this reminds me of my brother and I - Marissa will cherish that relationship forever :)

Jessie said...

adorable! i love that last picture especially. how precious!