What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

She takes the lead!

Marissa has now lost more teeth than Ben! Yesterday, while the kids were sitting in the car, waiting to leave for a baptism at Church, Marissa pulled another loose tooth. I climbed into the car, started it up and started backing down the driveway. She asked me a question and I said I didn't know. Then she held up her hand and I knew she had pulled a tooth. I knew she had another loose one but I didn't know it was that loose. I guess she was a little more courageous since the last one came out so easily.


She held it all the way to Church but then I took it and put it in one of the cup holders up front. When we got back into the car she said she wanted to hold it. I suggested that she wait until we get home but she wanted it, so I gave it to her - after all, it is her tooth. After a little while she said, "Mom, I can't find my tooth!" Bummer. The car seats need to be adjusted anyway so we'll look for it then.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i love little toothless smiles! what a cute age. :)