What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall from my backyard

I really want to drive around and take some better pictures of the colors. Of course, I have waited too long so most of the really great colors are gone but there are a few still hanging on. Here are some from my backyard.


Got a bird in this one.


You can see what remains of the corn field behind our house.... nothing.


Emily's kite is still stuck in the yellow tree.


I love the water drops on the grass.


Some fallen leaves in the moist grass.


Canadian Geese heading south... although they were going east when I took the picture.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

OH! i LOVE these- Fall is the best- and what pretty pics=