What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Where'd the wind go?

When we moved here, I was surprised by how windy it was. It made it really cold when it was winter and it made it chilly even when the snow was gone. Then it started to warm up and the wind was actually nice to have around. Now it seems to have disappeared. Kevin and I opened windows last night in hopes of cooling off the upstairs. Unfortunately, there was no wind. The last time I was this big with child during the summer was with Emily in Alaska. It was the warmest summer they had ever had so we installed a few ceiling fans but we slept in the cool basement. Big difference. I think we'll be investing in some fans - ceiling or otherwise - because I may not make it to July if this keeps up.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Phew! I know. We are contemplating buying even more fans. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it!