What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunday activites

We played some games together on Sunday afternoon. I was impressed at how long they stayed with Monopoly, but eventually it was just not that exciting.


Some how, Kemiah ended up behind the couch, playing her own game. She cleaned it up and brought it out so I could play it with her.

Kevin took the kids outside and they helped water the garden. I wish I had taken some pictures but oh well. Because we don't have an outside water spout, they had to bring their water bottles (milk jugs) into the kitchen to fill them up. At first, I was helping them but then I realized that they could do it on their own, so I let them. They really enjoyed it.
We watered it again Monday, after dinner, but this time we didn't have to go all the way inside because Kevin had brought a hose home. Unfortunately, it doesn't reach all the way out to the garden but it did save a lot of time to have the refill spot closer to the garden. It was a fun evening together and, again, I wish I had taken pictures.

No comments: