What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spotlight

At the Pack Meeting tonight they had each of the boys share a talent or hobby, gave awards, and parents talked about each boy. I should have written what I wanted to say down because I'm not good at remembering in the moment and I'm always sorry after. So, let me try to do a better job now...




Here are some things about Ben...
  • He loves to play games like Risk, Axis and Allies, and Settlers of Catan.
  • He's a great reader of any type of books.
  • He likes to help me in the kitchen with cooking or dishes.
  • He does not like mashed potatoes.
  • He is very creative and imaginative.
  • He is doing great with reading the scriptures and trying to apply it to himself.
  • He tries to figure out how things work.
  • He likes to work with his family in the garden.
  • He's very friendly with other kids or adults.
  • He would like to go fishing.
  • He still likes to snuggle with his mom.
  • He's dedicated to trying his best.
  • He is very hard on himself when he tries something new and it doesn't come easily.
  • He uses his hands when he talks about airplanes flying in the sky (like all fighter pilots do).
  • He takes good care of his sisters.
  • He loves his family and we love him.

Maybe that wasn't better but I feel better. He earned his second bead and two belt loops. Way to go little Wolf! We are so proud of you! For his talent he played a version of Old McDonald on the piano. I didn't take any pictures because I was afraid I'd make him get nervous or mess up and when they were giving his awards I didn't give my camera to anyone and I was up with him so I took a picture when we got home.

No comments: