What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Video Game Memories

While we lived on the island, Ben had the pleasure of playing video games at a friends house a few times. Since we don't have a gaming unit of any kind he was not very experienced in any way. He still enjoyed it. Today, while eating lunch, he shared a memory with me. He was going on and on about a game where there seemed to be a lot of killing/shooting. Then he said there was one game that didn't have much killing. "There wasn't any killing, except for one part but it was in defense, mostly. You tried to stay alive but I wasn't very good at that." I just thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

We were just on vacation to see my sister in Buffalo, and went to visit another friend in MA. Movers come June 16th. AGH!