What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Really Sleepy Girl

I have gotten into a bad habit of not giving Kemiah an afternoon nap. Not really a big deal because then I put her to bed right after dinner and she goes right to sleep. The other night Kevin had her sit down at the table while we were finishing preparing dinner. After a little bit, Kevin laughed when he walked into the dining room and found this...


Yes, we even got video of it because her head was bobbing until it would finally come to rest on the table. I laughed at Kevin's commentary as well as the dozing Kemiah.





I did move her to the couch, after we recorded the event, and she took a little nap. After I was done eating dinner, I woke her up so she could eat something before I put her to bed. Sweet, sleepy girl.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

this is so cute! plus her hair is darker- WAAAAAA! but she is still adorable :)

Jessie said...

SO SO SO cute! :)