What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

25 Days of Christmas

We are doing something new this year - 25 Days of Christmas. Each day you read a quote from a Church leader, a passage from the scriptures, and then have an activity to do each day. We will read it after our family scripture reading in the morning, and try to do the activity during the day. The first day we were supposed to gather ornaments and then hang one each day. I decided we would make them so that's what we did yesterday. I made some salt dough and divided it up between the kids. They had a great time making them - and I was at my mess limit. Today, we painted them. The kids really enjoyed this part as well. I must admit, I enjoyed it as well (but I painted mine after the kids were in bed).
 





Domonique spent time playing with Camdilyn while she waited for help with her ornaments.

We may need to get a bigger tree to hang all our ornaments, since I add more each year. Or I need to figure out a different place to hang them so they are separate (maybe a wreath or something),

No comments: