What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, December 27, 2013

So loved!

Our wonderful friend, Mrs. Carol, gave Kevin the biggest gift bag I have ever seen. It was filled with the kid's gifts. I couldn't wait so I peeked... There were 8 beautiful, warm fleece blankets in the bag, one for each of the kids. I was so tempted to give them to the kids a week early but we didn't. I kept the bag secret and didn't put it out until after the kids were in bed Christmas Eve. I was so excited to see their faces. It was the first present we opened Christmas morning and they used the blankets to mark their spots. It was so fun and the kids were all delighted and excited as I handed them out - starting with the youngest, and ending with the oldest. What a wonderful treat! Thank you soo much, Mrs. Carol!
 








No comments: