What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Grammy Jammies

Following tradition the kids opened their Grammy Jammies tonight. They were so excited. We had them open them one at a time this year. They liked to peek to see them before everyone else, but then they'd be so excited they would tear them open. They all turned out so cute and perfect! I think I say that every year (and my Mom worries every year that they won't be just right). I love this tradition and I hope my Mom sticks around for a very long time because I'm not sure I can do it when she's gone. So, without further ado, here are the kids in their new, warm Grammy Jammies!


















Now that they are all unwrapped... you have to see them in the jammies. You just have to smile because they are so cute!









I told you they were awesome! They will stay extra warm through our cold winter nights with all the love that was put into making their jammies!

No comments: