What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Activities

We enjoyed going to Church today - after having it cancelled last week. Before we had lunner, people were involved in different activities. Kemiah and Domonique played several different games together.

Emily and Marissa enjoyed reading the comic pages that Grandma and Grandpa Nichols have started to give us every week.


Ben and Xiomara enjoyed playing the new Monopoly game that Xiomara got for Christmas with their Dad.

I took a break from nursing the baby to take pictures. I figured you didn't want a picture of that so it's not included. I hope you had a wonderful Sabbath day with your family!

No comments: