What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mafia with the Younger Girls

My kids all enjoy playing Mafia with their cousins during family reunions. It's fun to play with larger groups, but the other night Kemiah had her heart set on playing the game. You'd think with the number of kids that I have we could play an okay game, but only a few of us were playing with her. She was the moderator, and passed out the papers that told us what we were: fox, hunter, or citizen. Domonique always shared what she was with everyone, so that was easy. Harmonie always raised her hand when I asked her to, so she was always with me. Poor Xiomara never had a chance. It was like nothing I have ever done before, and it may never happen that way again. I just laughed and enjoyed the moment with my younger girls, while I nursed the baby! (No pictures, sorry, I was a little busy.)

No comments: