What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

You want what?

Kemiah has asked for a toy chainsaw for Christmas last year, her birthday, and is asking for it again this year. It just makes me laugh. I finally asked her why she wants one. She said, "I want to chase my siblings around the house with it." Really?! "Yes, they like to be chased and the chain saw would make it more fun. The pokey things would poke them. Domonique would love it and Harmonie would fall down laughing." I wonder why she thinks a chainsaw would make it better. I remember a scary movie when I was a kid, where a guy chased people with a chainsaw. I never saw the movie but it didn't sound like fun. I guess we have different ideas of what would be fun.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

What a character!!!! :)

Jessie said...

http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D12535643&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

Jessie said...

You should get it. And I did see that movie, several like it actually and a chainsaw doesn't sound fun to me either, but hey, she wants it for a fun reason. And waiting an entire year is a looooong time! :)