What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Walking through an icy wonderland

With moisture and freezing temperatures, it usually adds up to ice. Church was cancelled today because of this combination. I eventually wandered outside to take some pictures because it was amazingly, stunningly beautiful! The sky was blue (as you can see), the sun was shining, and everything was glittering and sparkling! It was amazing. Unfortunately, you can't really see the true effect of sun and ice but believe me, it was amazing.
 










Poor Harvey.

(The only thing that could top this, was when I went into town on Tuesday, and the sun and ice combination was truly spectacular. When I arrived home, Kevin and the kids were out moving wood into the basement so I had them take a break and go to the backyard to see the amazing sight. It was magical! I only wish they could have been with me because it was so far away in our backyard that it wasn't quite the same, but it was still wondrous!)

No comments: