What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Can't be good

when you hear one child say to the other, "Come see, she got it all over herself!"
I was busy with the older guys in the school room. Kemiah, Domonique, and Harmonie were supposed to be watching a video on the computer in the living room. Then I heard D say the above to K. I went out and found quite a mess. (They were actually walking her to the bathroom when I found them but I took her back to the scene to capture the pictures.) Fortunately, the paint came off the table... and off Harmonie with out too much trouble. The shirt got tossed out because I wasn't willing to work that hard when she has so many other shirts to wear. What a creative one she is!
 




No comments: