What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Missing Piece

Kemiah and Domonique were playing a game, Don't Break the Ice. They had just set up the board again, but couldn't find the polar bear to set on top. We looked, and looked, assuming Harmonie had walked off with it and set it down some where. After several minutes of searching, I finally asked Harmonie, "Where did you put the polar bear?" To my surprise she tugged at her pants. Not really sure what she was doing I asked, Did you put the bear in your pants?" She sat down and pulled on her pants. Sure enough, the polar bear was in her pant leg, unable to fall out because she was wearing sweatpants. Silly girl. We were glad to have the polar bear back.

No comments: