What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

You can't imagine.

Kevin and I were watching a movie, sitting next to each other on the couch with Harmonie in my lap. We were both enjoying some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It was a comedy and we were really enjoying the movie. She seemed to be enjoying her time in my lap.


Then I noticed a smell that could only come from Harmonie. I looked to my left and saw nothing. I looked to my right and that's when we got the surprise you wouldn't believe.



Kevin got some on his arm, and Harmonie didn't get any on her clothes. I just laughed because I hadn't noticed her doing anything. She was just playing with her hands and doing a bit of cooing. Watch out for the sneaky baby who finally decides to go #2.

2 comments:

Jevne's said...

Wow.. I had a few of those with my boys but just never took pictures.. When you tell the story it doesnt do justice, but when you see the picture, there is not much left to say!
Sneaky Harmony

Jamie said...

Bwahahaha. She got you good mom! I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of poop disasters :o)