What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Interesting, very interesting.

I was thinking about Little Caesar's crazy bread today. I was even thinking about making some at home. I looked on the internet to see if I could find a recipe and I found several. They all talked about using Pillsbury pizza dough. Well, I don't have any of that on hand, so I wondered what I could do next. The interesting thing is that, while I was nursing the baby, Emily said our neighbor wanted to talk to me. I asked her to see what he needed. She came back in with a big smile on her face and said, "Do you know what you are making for dinner?" I hadn't decided yet so she informed me that our neighbor gave us a pizza making kit. She brought it to me and you know what? It was a Little Caesar kit with all the fixin's, including crazy bread! I'm not kidding you! I felt very loved - by both my neighbor and my Heavenly Father.

No comments: