What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Second most popular question

that Kemiah will ask me is, "Can I feed Harmonie?" Her next question is, "Will you pump?" Since we started off a little rocky with the nursing, I did pump and fed the baby bottles. We eventually figured out the nursing thing so I don't pump as much. That also means the kids don't get to feed the baby bottles anymore. Kemiah really wanted to so back on the 30th of March I pumped before dinner so she could feed Harmonie a bottle. They both enjoyed their time together.



This baby was the only one to get bottles this early in life. It is nice to know she'll take a bottle but I usually nurse if I can. Otherwise I have to pump and that just isn't as much fun as watching my little baby.

No comments: