What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

She found it!

Harmonie has been waking up in the middle of the night the past several days. I was pumping before because she was sleeping through the night. I'm not really sure what changed. This morning I woke up to Emily saying she had a nightmare. I was amazed to see that it was almost time to get up anyway - and Harmonie hadn't woken me up. I checked on her, to make sure she was still alive, and this is what I found...




Yes, she's sucking on her thumb. She has been working at it for a while now but she must have found it last night and actually put herself back to sleep. I guess we'll see what the future holds for her and this new skill. Maybe this means I'll sleep through the night, too. Who am I kidding?!

No comments: