What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 months old

Harmonie had her 2-month well-baby check-up today. Yes, she's a bit older but it'll do. She weighs 12 pounds 8.4 ounces, and is 23 inches long. Average. At the appointment, she started out super happy and ended crying. I fed her and she felt a bit better, and then the nurse gave her some shots and she screamed. I fed her some more and she went to sleep. She is doing really well. I have started to sleep her on her tummy at night and she is getting better at finding her thumb. Last night I think I slept all night - no one got up, made noise or anything. It was really nice. She is also getting better at getting her thumb throughout the day. She may be a right thumb sucker rather than a pacifier baby - although she'll take the pacifier as well.


3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

Soooo soooo darling! I love the peace sign one- so edible!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Maggie is a little thumbsucker, too :) It is much more convenient than a binkie, for sure.

Jessie said...

i wish i had a thumb sucker! and i can't believe you have her sleeping through the night already! you ARE a pro!