What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, April 2, 2012

What can I do?

This is a very common question that Kemiah asks 200 times a day. I'm not kidding. She just asked me this and my response was, "Poke out your eye," knowing full well that she wouldn't actually do it. This was her response to my bad suggestion, "No, something good, not something that will make me bleed." Oh, right. I forgot about what a mess it would make to poke your eye out. Funny girl. I guess she should work harder at figuring out these things on her own, without asking for my suggestions. She never likes what I suggest anyway - read, color, play. None of it is what she wants to do. But now Xiomara is done with school stuff so maybe they'll both go outside to play. Then Kemiah will say, "What can I do?" It never ends.

1 comment:

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha I have heard that a time or two from her:) It makes me laugh though, because it's as if eventually, if she asks you enough, you might just say "let's go to disneyland!" or something.