What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dreams do come true.

A little while ago I had a dream that my farmer neighbor helped us with our little garden plot. He brought some workers and a tracker to till up our garden. Imagine my surprise, and delight, when Greg, our farmer neighbor, actually brought his disc harrow and then the cultivator into our garden. He told Kevin he had been waiting for us to clean it up, which Kevin and the kids had done just the day before. It was awesome! Kevin had been working with his tiller and so Greg saved him a ton of work. Especially helpful since Kevin was trying to help our next door neighbor by tilling up a plot of his ground which was thick grass. I just can't express my gratitude for the small act of kindness. I'm sure Greg hasn't thought about it again. It took hardly any time at all. Our family enjoyed watching and the kids enjoyed going through the newly turned up dirt to find our huge carrots from last season. It was a neat moment.

No comments: