What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Did I mention?



Emily lost another tooth. It was a couple days before my birthday (at the end of March) and we were having our nightly routine. She pulled it out on her own and I had her put it on the table so we could finish getting to bed. I then proceeded to forget out it. The next morning I wiped the crumbs off the table and tossed them out. That night Emily mentioned her tooth and I realized it had been the hard crumb I tossed out. Yes, I went through the trash and offered a prayer to Heavenly Father. I found the tooth and I offered a prayer of thanks to Heavenly Father. The two front teeth on the top are finally pushing through. It has been a really long time.

No comments: