What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just so you know

I made Apple German Pancakes tonight for dinner and used 8 eggs. It was delicious, even if it was a little under done. We'll be having that one again, maybe for breakfast instead of dinner. Last night I made crepes and used 19 eggs. We finally decided that we don't have to roll them up to eat them. They taste the same if we just cut them up into bites and pour our favorite sauces on top (or put the sauce on the side so we can dip in them). I also made egg bread, in roll shapes. That used up 3 or 4 eggs. The kids enjoy hard boiled eggs but they are not very excited about scrambled eggs. I must say I'm getting better at using our egg supply. Fortunately, I have sold 4 dozen and I'm getting the word out so maybe we won't have to eat so many. Then again, they are an easy source of food so I'll just keep being creative and we'll enjoy! (We lowered the price to $1.50 for a dozen so if you're interested, stop on by.)

No comments: