What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, September 10, 2010

What should I do?

My husband took "the boy" to the father and son camp out, although they won't be sleeping there, they won't be home until midnight. Three of the girls are watching a movie and the two youngest girls are sleeping, although the baby probably should wake up and feed so I won't be up all night feeding her. Then again, I'll be up all night doing something but I'm having a hard time deciding what to do... so I'm blogging about it. Oh brother. I want to write my 'Thank You' cards that are very over due. I want to crochet. I want to watch the movie with my girls while I feed the baby. I want to clean my messy school room. I want to clean my bedroom. I want to make more yummy carmel popcorn that I already made and ate with the girls but it was so yummy I want more. Just thought I'd share this less than exciting dilemma with you. So now I'll go do something... and maybe I'll be back to post some pictures because that's always more exciting than my rambling.

No comments: