What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

That's right.

On our way to Church this morning the kids were pretending. They eventually decided to pretend to be restaurants serving different foods. Ben said that Marissa could serve all the food for every meal, Emily would serve all the drinks, and he would serve all the desserts. There was a little discussion about this as everyone tried to agree. Then I heard Ben say to Emily, "You can be the bar." (I pictured a bar/saloon and wonder where this is going to go.) Ben continued, "The bar is where people get their drinks." (I then pictured a bar in a restaurant and that's not as bad.) He stated, "Some drinks have alcohol." Emily said, "I won't serve that kind." Now that just made me smile and I praised her for that decision. Oh the thinks you can think!

No comments: