What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

You betch ya!


You gotta know that when my husband says he's ready for a family picture then I'm all over it. Usually it's my idea and he might grown at me but this time it was his idea! He had picked pumpkins with the kids while I was out and about, so when I came back he had them all set up and ready so we just had to add the people. The first set of pictures I was in front of Kemiah's pumpkin so we had to do it again. The second set turned out great, as you can see. I just hope the pumpkins hold until October when we can carve them for jack-o-lanterns. It will be our first time ever, and maybe I can can some pumpkin stuff to make pumpkins pies and pumpkin bread and so forth.

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That is a fun picture--it would make a great Christmas card! Those pumpkins are gigantic!

Jessie said...

how FUN!!! i love this season (in the states). pumpkins, colorful leaves, beautiful. :)

Jeni said...

great picture!!! fantastic pumpkins too!!

Taryn said...

you guys are one good looking family!!!!! Great picture!