What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nude shots.



Have to show the cutest baby in our family. Of course, I say that about each one of them so she just fits right in with the rest of my cute kids. I have really enjoyed how easy going this little one has been. Today, I mowed the lawn and she didn't eat for 6 hours. She slept most of the time. When she would wake up, she would take the pacifier (that her siblings quickly offered her) and go back to sleep. I was also happy to have so much help from my other kids while we were outside. They helped move some leftover wood, trimmed our neighbors tree, picked up sticks in the front yard, and moved stuff so I could mow. They were a working force and I appreciated it! I even enjoyed mowing the law more than I thought I would. Maybe it was the beautiful sunshine and nice day that made it so great. I am so not ready for winter.

No comments: