What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Playin' at a park.

Back when the weather was warm... well, it's warm again but we did go through a cold snap (not as cold as some places because at least we didn't get snow, although it got close)... I took the kids to a park. I figured they were tired of playing inside and the yard really doesn't have much to offer. They had a good time and so it was a hit. It's right next to the Saginaw River so we took a walk to look at the river as well. Ben is really wanting to go fishing - memories from the island and our neighbor, Will. It was a nice afternoon.





















I would have put captions in for all the pictures but they are pretty self explanitory and I'm sure you can be just as clever (or more so) than I so just enjoy! We had a nice time.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i love that picture of marissa all tangled up in the twirly poll. so funny! :)