What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

9 months

I know why the Lord had pregnancy last 9 months... At least this is my opinion. Other than the fact that the baby needs time to form and get a healthy start, we need time to get ready for the new arrival. I am getting to the slightly uncomfortable stage and still have a hard time believing that we are going to have another baby. At times I long to hold her in my arms and yet, I'm not quite ready for her to be here. I remember feeling this way with the others. I was always ready to deliver and yet, it was always so easy to care for the baby inside the womb - no crying, feeding, chasing, changing, spit-up, etc. But you also miss the sweetness, love, smiles, learning, growth, amazement, etc. So the 9 months gives you time to prepare for all the changes and anticipate all the wonderful things yet to come. Nothing earth shattering but helps me deal with the thought that I have 3 more months to go.

1 comment: