What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I think Xiomara's funny.

If only she knew what she had said. She was standing on a stool and I was pushing her hand on my tummy to try and feel the baby. The baby had just moved her foot so I was going all over my belly. Eventually Xiomara put her hand around my back and said, "She's back here." I laughed and said, "No, she's not back there." Xiomara innocently asked, "Why is it fat?" Thank you, my little sweetie.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

sweet little thing. :) you have to love what kids say!

American Sky Pirate said...

"The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face."
--Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts, Saturday Night Live