What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

No more diapers... I hope.

Okay, at least for the next three months. Kemiah is sleeping in bed without a diaper for the first time tonight. She has been keeping it dry several nights in a row so I figured it was time to ditch the diaper. She seemed okay with that. A funny thing is that we came home from the library on Tuesday with a book about no more diapers. It was a book for kids about potty training. I think Emily picked it out but I read it to Kemiah tonight and we talked about how she is a big girl and not wearing diapers anymore! I'll be pleased enough for the both of us. Maybe I can potty train the new baby right away and I won't have to worry about diapers ever again... Never mind.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

good luck! that is so exciting and such good timing. give mom a diaper break for a little while! :)