What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kemiah's new favorite thing to say.

And this one is really irritating. Any time I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do she will actually say, "I don't want to." Then she fights me the whole way and cries and ends up in the corner, which she doesn't want to do so she keeps saying it over and over again. I am really working on having her say, "Yes, Mom." We'll just have to keep working on it. I know it's just a phase so we'll be through it shortly. I hope we can both survive.

3 comments:

bryce and paige said...

You should try asking her to do something she DOES want to do, that way she will be able to say, "YES Mom." Then make a big deal about her saying yes and she'll see how fun saying yes is and want to do it again in the future. Works for me! :)

Jessie said...

that's is a good idea, i agree with paige. :)

Michigan Roys said...

That's a great idea Paige! I'll try to do that tonight when it's shower time! Thanks!