What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Is it really worth it?

I have found a store that sells produce at a better price than Wal-Mart. Since we have started eating more produce, it seems pretty necessary to go to this other store for said produce, but then I have to go to Wal-Mart for everything else. Today, I realized that Kroger brand stuff is sometimes cheaper than Wal-Mart brand stuff. So now the question is, do I go to three stores to get all my food stuff or do I just figure it's not that big of a deal? Sure, I'll save a few dollars but taking my 5 children to 3 grocery stores in one day seems a little much, and really isn't much fun for anyone. You might say I could do it on different days but that would cost more in gas, therefore canceling out the money I would save.

2 comments:

Bradley said...

pick you battles girl! sanity is worth every penny!

Jeni said...

Also, Walmart will price match if you have the ad and it's the exact product. sometimes if it's almost the same thing they'll price match too, depends on the cashier!